Two arrested for gangraping 18-year-old girl in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two people from Bihar were arrested by the Cyberabad police on charges of raping a 18-year-old girl at Sheriguda village on the city outskirts.
Accused Dinesh Mathod and Bade Lal Mathod, both in their twenties, working as labourers in a rice mill here, allegedly gangraped the victim who worked as a labourer in the same rice mill on November 15 and fled to their native Sitamarhi district of Bihar, the police said.
Ibrahimpatnam police had booked a case and a special team was sent to Bihar to nab the accused who were arrested and brought to the city today, the police said, adding that the two confessed to gangraping the victim, during interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad