Two arrested for gangraping 18-year-old girl in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two people from Bihar were arrested by the Cyberabad police on charges of raping a 18-year-old girl at Sheriguda village on the city outskirts.
Accused Dinesh Mathod and Bade Lal Mathod, both in their twenties, working as labourers in a rice mill here, allegedly gangraped the victim who worked as a labourer in the same rice mill on November 15 and fled to their native Sitamarhi district of Bihar, the police said.
Ibrahimpatnam police had booked a case and a special team was sent to Bihar to nab the accused who were arrested and brought to the city today, the police said, adding that the two confessed to gangraping the victim, during interrogation.
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory