Two arrested for gangraping 18-year-old girl in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two people from Bihar were arrested by the Cyberabad police on charges of raping a 18-year-old girl at Sheriguda village on the city outskirts.
Accused Dinesh Mathod and Bade Lal Mathod, both in their twenties, working as labourers in a rice mill here, allegedly gangraped the victim who worked as a labourer in the same rice mill on November 15 and fled to their native Sitamarhi district of Bihar, the police said.
Ibrahimpatnam police had booked a case and a special team was sent to Bihar to nab the accused who were arrested and brought to the city today, the police said, adding that the two confessed to gangraping the victim, during interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves