Two arrested for gangraping 18-year-old girl in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Two people from Bihar were arrested by the Cyberabad police on charges of raping a 18-year-old girl at Sheriguda village on the city outskirts.
Accused Dinesh Mathod and Bade Lal Mathod, both in their twenties, working as labourers in a rice mill here, allegedly gangraped the victim who worked as a labourer in the same rice mill on November 15 and fled to their native Sitamarhi district of Bihar, the police said.
Ibrahimpatnam police had booked a case and a special team was sent to Bihar to nab the accused who were arrested and brought to the city today, the police said, adding that the two confessed to gangraping the victim, during interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range