Two arrested for offensive post on facebook
Hyderabad: Two persons were on Friday arrested at Bhainsa town of Adilabad district for allegedly posting a hateful statement against a community on networking site facebook, police said.
Those arrested were identified as Brijesh Vyas, a businessman, and Murari Navinder, a web designer.
The two have been booked under section 153A (promoting enmity between different groups) of Indian Penal Code.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’