Two children die in suspected case of food-poisoni
Machilipatnam (AP): In a suspected case of food-poisoning, two siblings died after consuming chocolate and egg curry here, police said.
The incident took place last evening at Devarakota village of Ghdantasala Mandal of Krishna district, they said.
The deceased have been identified as six-year-old Saisrinivas and four-year-old Deepika. They had bought the chocolate from a roadside kiosk while returning from a school.
After consuming the chocolate and the egg curry at their home, they fell unconscious. The boy died on way to a hospital, while the girl died during treatment at Vijayawada Government Hospital this morning, they added.
The eatables have been sent to laboratory for testing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers