Machilipatnam (AP): In a suspected case of food-poisoning, two siblings died after consuming chocolate and egg curry here, police said.
The incident took place last evening at Devarakota village of Ghdantasala Mandal of Krishna district, they said.
The deceased have been identified as six-year-old Saisrinivas and four-year-old Deepika. They had bought the chocolate from a roadside kiosk while returning from a school.
After consuming the chocolate and the egg curry at their home, they fell unconscious. The boy died on way to a hospital, while the girl died during treatment at Vijayawada Government Hospital this morning, they added.
The eatables have been sent to laboratory for testing.