Two children die in suspected case of food-poisoni
Machilipatnam (AP): In a suspected case of food-poisoning, two siblings died after consuming chocolate and egg curry here, police said.
The incident took place last evening at Devarakota village of Ghdantasala Mandal of Krishna district, they said.
The deceased have been identified as six-year-old Saisrinivas and four-year-old Deepika. They had bought the chocolate from a roadside kiosk while returning from a school.
After consuming the chocolate and the egg curry at their home, they fell unconscious. The boy died on way to a hospital, while the girl died during treatment at Vijayawada Government Hospital this morning, they added.
The eatables have been sent to laboratory for testing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price