Two children drown in well in AP village
Karimnagar (AP): Two children on Wednesday drowned in an agricultural well in the district, police said.
While their parents were engaged in work at a sugarcane field at Mogilipet village under Mallapur revenue mandal of the district, Amol Shankar Jadhav (12) and Nitin Narayan Chauhan (7) entered an agricultural well in search of water and drowned, Mallapur sub-inspector Chittibabu said.
The bodies were later fished out and sent to the government hospital for autopsy, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you