Two children drown in well in AP village
Karimnagar (AP): Two children on Wednesday drowned in an agricultural well in the district, police said.
While their parents were engaged in work at a sugarcane field at Mogilipet village under Mallapur revenue mandal of the district, Amol Shankar Jadhav (12) and Nitin Narayan Chauhan (7) entered an agricultural well in search of water and drowned, Mallapur sub-inspector Chittibabu said.
The bodies were later fished out and sent to the government hospital for autopsy, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter