Two children drown in well in AP village
Karimnagar (AP): Two children on Wednesday drowned in an agricultural well in the district, police said.
While their parents were engaged in work at a sugarcane field at Mogilipet village under Mallapur revenue mandal of the district, Amol Shankar Jadhav (12) and Nitin Narayan Chauhan (7) entered an agricultural well in search of water and drowned, Mallapur sub-inspector Chittibabu said.
The bodies were later fished out and sent to the government hospital for autopsy, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren