Two cops slug it out during Holi in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A head-constable, his son, and a homeguard were injured in a fight during Holi revelery at Chilkalguda in Hyderabad on Wednesday.
The constable and the homeguard were allegedly drunk. Head Constable Om Prakash, attached to Organisation to Counter Terrorist Operations (OCTOPUS), reportedly teased homeguard Venkatswamy, working with Hyderabad Traffic Police, and his friends while playing Holi at Ambarnagar.
"They had a heated argument. Later, the homeguard pushed Om Prakash to the ground and beat him up. Then constable`s son hit Venkatswamy.
Venkatswamy`s friends then pounced on the constable`s son, who, in turn, again hit the former.
All the three suffered minor injuries. Cases of assault have beeing lodged against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Report on roadmap to double farmers' income by Sept: Govt
- Sugar prices up in Delhi by Rs 2 in June-July at Rs 40-41 per kg
- MEA rules out India-Pakistan bilateral talks during SAARC meet in Islamabad
- Here comes a solar cell that functions like a plant
- BJP MP Anurag Thakur is Lt Anurag Thakur now, joins Territorial Army – Watch his pics here