Two cops slug it out during Holi in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: A head-constable, his son, and a homeguard were injured in a fight during Holi revelery at Chilkalguda in Hyderabad on Wednesday.
The constable and the homeguard were allegedly drunk. Head Constable Om Prakash, attached to Organisation to Counter Terrorist Operations (OCTOPUS), reportedly teased homeguard Venkatswamy, working with Hyderabad Traffic Police, and his friends while playing Holi at Ambarnagar.
"They had a heated argument. Later, the homeguard pushed Om Prakash to the ground and beat him up. Then constable`s son hit Venkatswamy.
Venkatswamy`s friends then pounced on the constable`s son, who, in turn, again hit the former.
All the three suffered minor injuries. Cases of assault have beeing lodged against them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane