Two foresters suspended for aiding gang in `sambar` killing
Rajahmundry: Two officials of Andhra
Pradesh Forest Department have been suspended for allegedly
eating the flesh of `sambar`, a protected animal, and
assisting a criminal gang, an official said.
District Forest Officer Raghavaiah told PTI that D
Mohan, a Section Officer and Nukaraju, a Field Officer, were
appointed on `beat duty` at Alayapakala village in the
district to protect wild animals from the clutches of
The duo faced suspension when it was discovered that
they ate flesh of a `sambar` and assisted an animal smuggling
gang in the area, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS