Two Hyderabad students arrested with fake notes
Hyderabad: Two students were on Monday arrested for allegedly preparing and circulating fake currency notes, police said today.
Fake notes with a face value of Rs 1 lakh were seized from the duo, Syed Adil Shah and K Tarun Goud, who were rounded up from Chandrayangutta area here, they said.
They had prepared fake currency notes (in Rs 500 denomination) by using laptop, printer and scanner. The duo was nabbed while they were trying to put them into circulation, police said.
The accused are childhood friends and are doing their graduation.
They hatched a plan to prepare fake notes to meet expenses of their lavish lifestyle, police said, adding further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic