Two Hyderabad students arrested with fake notes
Hyderabad: Two students were on Monday arrested for allegedly preparing and circulating fake currency notes, police said today.
Fake notes with a face value of Rs 1 lakh were seized from the duo, Syed Adil Shah and K Tarun Goud, who were rounded up from Chandrayangutta area here, they said.
They had prepared fake currency notes (in Rs 500 denomination) by using laptop, printer and scanner. The duo was nabbed while they were trying to put them into circulation, police said.
The accused are childhood friends and are doing their graduation.
They hatched a plan to prepare fake notes to meet expenses of their lavish lifestyle, police said, adding further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video