Two Hyderabad students arrested with fake notes
Hyderabad: Two students were on Monday arrested for allegedly preparing and circulating fake currency notes, police said today.
Fake notes with a face value of Rs 1 lakh were seized from the duo, Syed Adil Shah and K Tarun Goud, who were rounded up from Chandrayangutta area here, they said.
They had prepared fake currency notes (in Rs 500 denomination) by using laptop, printer and scanner. The duo was nabbed while they were trying to put them into circulation, police said.
The accused are childhood friends and are doing their graduation.
They hatched a plan to prepare fake notes to meet expenses of their lavish lifestyle, police said, adding further investigations were on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'