Two Hyderabad students arrested with fake notes
Hyderabad: Two students were on Monday arrested for allegedly preparing and circulating fake currency notes, police said today.
Fake notes with a face value of Rs 1 lakh were seized from the duo, Syed Adil Shah and K Tarun Goud, who were rounded up from Chandrayangutta area here, they said.
They had prepared fake currency notes (in Rs 500 denomination) by using laptop, printer and scanner. The duo was nabbed while they were trying to put them into circulation, police said.
The accused are childhood friends and are doing their graduation.
They hatched a plan to prepare fake notes to meet expenses of their lavish lifestyle, police said, adding further investigations were on.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- WATCH: RPS vs GL - When Dwayne Bravo tried to 'intimidate' Mahendra Singh Dhoni during Match 25
- Fourteen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'
- Supreme Court bans diesel, petrol cabs in Delhi-NCR from May 1
- SHOCKING! Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Haryana - WATCH VIDEO