Two killed in bomb explosions at govt office complex in AP
Kadapa: Two persons were killed and one
was injured when some unidentified men hurled country-made
bombs at a complex of government offices in Andhra Pradesh`s
Kadapa district Monday, police said.
The masked men threw bombs apparently to kill local TDP
leader K Venkata Reddy, who had come to the police station in
the complex at Muddanoor village in connection with an attack
case in which he was an accused, they said.
While Reddy managed to escape by locking himself inside a
room, two persons were killed and one was injured in the
attack, police said.
The attack on Reddy is suspected to be a case of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!