Two tribals killed by suspected Maoists
Visakhapatnam: Two tribal youths were allegedly murdered by suspected Maoist operatives in Kampumanapakala village in GK Veedhi mandal in Visakhapatnam
district here in the wee hours of Sunday, police said.
The deceased have been identified as D Sivaprakash Koti (35) and T Bojjibabu (25).
According to police, the Maoists slit the throats of the duo, suspecting them to be police informers. The bodies are being sent for post-mortem.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- No takers for Kingfisher Airlines brand at online auction
- Uttarakhand forest fire: PMO assures help for relief work
- AgustaWestland row: Aam Aadmi Party to gherao Sonia Gandhi, PM Narendra Modi's residence on May 7
- Poll contest in Kerala heading from 'bi-polar' to 'tri-polar': Arun Jaitley
- VVIP chopper scam: No deal inked with AgustaWestland, says Govt