Two youth sexually assault differently-abled woman
Hyderabad: A 26-year-old differently-abled woman was allegedly sexually assaulted by two unidentified youth at her residence in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, police said here on Friday.
The duo knocked the door of the victim, who is hearing and speech impaired, at Mallikarjunapuram area in TP Gudur district zone in Nellore last night at around 9.30 PM, they said.
When she opened the door, they forcibly entered her house and allegedly violated her, police said.
The TP Gudur police has registered a case under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code and a manhunt has been launched to nab the two accused.
The victim was being medical examined, even as further investigations were on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days