Two youth sexually assault differently-abled woman
Hyderabad: A 26-year-old differently-abled woman was allegedly sexually assaulted by two unidentified youth at her residence in Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh, police said here on Friday.
The duo knocked the door of the victim, who is hearing and speech impaired, at Mallikarjunapuram area in TP Gudur district zone in Nellore last night at around 9.30 PM, they said.
When she opened the door, they forcibly entered her house and allegedly violated her, police said.
The TP Gudur police has registered a case under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code and a manhunt has been launched to nab the two accused.
The victim was being medical examined, even as further investigations were on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Brahmos missiles deployment in Arunachal: India can do more for peace, rather than contrary, says China
- Iraq forces retake key town south of Mosul
- Pak asks world community to play role to resolve Kashmir issue
- NASA astronaut Jeff Williams goes click-click as US National Park Service celebrates centennial!
- Fire alarm forces AI to divert Mumbai-Newark flight