V Reddy`s fast for united AP enters day three
Kadapa: The fast-unto-death launched by
Congress MLC Y S Vivekananda Reddy, a brother of late Y S
Rajasekhara Reddy, in support of united Andhra Pradesh
entered the third day today.
His wife Y S Soubhagyamma and three ruling party MLAs --
G Srikant Reddy from Rayachoty, Adinarayana Reddy from
Jammalamadugu and Badvel MLA Kamalamma -- also began fasting
They vowed to continue their fast until the Centre made a
clear announcement for keeping the state united.
Meanwhile, police at Rajampeta in Kadapa district
registered a case against a TV reporter for allegedly inciting
the burning of a government office in the town.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list