Van carrying explosive material seized
Karimnagar: Police seized explosive
materials being transported in a van at Nerella village under
Dharmapuri police limits in Karimnagar district of Andhra
Pradesh on Thursday.
Working on a tip off, the police intercepted a van after
chasing it in which explosive materials were being transported
from Garrepalli village to Nerella village to be delivered to
one Anjaiah, police said.
The explosive materials seized from the van include 2500
electric detonators, 2600 slurry sticks, 100 detonators and
100 metres wire bundles, police said adding that the van
driver Sammaiah was taken into custody for interrogation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'