Van carrying explosive material seized
Karimnagar: Police seized explosive
materials being transported in a van at Nerella village under
Dharmapuri police limits in Karimnagar district of Andhra
Pradesh on Thursday.
Working on a tip off, the police intercepted a van after
chasing it in which explosive materials were being transported
from Garrepalli village to Nerella village to be delivered to
one Anjaiah, police said.
The explosive materials seized from the van include 2500
electric detonators, 2600 slurry sticks, 100 detonators and
100 metres wire bundles, police said adding that the van
driver Sammaiah was taken into custody for interrogation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'