Vijayamma raises doubt over YSR chopper probe
Kadapa (AP): YSR Congress MLA YS Vijayamma on Thursday claimed that the probe into the 2009 chopper crash, in which her husband and former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy died, failed to explain "two missing bullets" from the revolver of his security officer Vesli, who also died in the incident.
Vijayamma, who is YSR Congress` honorary president, raised the issue while addressing roadside meetings at Rayachoty, Rajampeta and Kodur towns as part of a by-election campaign.
She demanded that transcripts of the conversation recorded in the chopper`s black box be published.
The Pulivendula MLA had questioned the chopper crash investigation earlier in the campaign too.
Vijayamma also alleged that her son Jagan Mohan Reddy was being targeted by the government by being falsely implicated in corruption cases.
Her daughter, Sharmila, alleged that the CBI was a "puppet organisation" in the hands of the central government and had colluded with Congress and TDP to harass Jagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack