Vijayamma raises doubt over YSR chopper probe
Kadapa (AP): YSR Congress MLA YS Vijayamma on Thursday claimed that the probe into the 2009 chopper crash, in which her husband and former Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy died, failed to explain "two missing bullets" from the revolver of his security officer Vesli, who also died in the incident.
Vijayamma, who is YSR Congress` honorary president, raised the issue while addressing roadside meetings at Rayachoty, Rajampeta and Kodur towns as part of a by-election campaign.
She demanded that transcripts of the conversation recorded in the chopper`s black box be published.
The Pulivendula MLA had questioned the chopper crash investigation earlier in the campaign too.
Vijayamma also alleged that her son Jagan Mohan Reddy was being targeted by the government by being falsely implicated in corruption cases.
Her daughter, Sharmila, alleged that the CBI was a "puppet organisation" in the hands of the central government and had colluded with Congress and TDP to harass Jagan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Yogi Adityanath's speech on his first visit to Gorakhpur after becoming UP CM
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?