Vijayamma to tour cyclone-hit Srikakulam tomorrow
Hyderabad: YSR Congress party honorary president YS Vijayamma would tour in the Cyclone-hit Srikakulam district Wednesday.
She would visit the worst-affected Palasa and Icchapuram Assembly constituencies in the district, the YSRCP said in a release.
According to the official estimates, coconut plantations in 3,219 hectares suffered damages due to the cyclone besides paddy and horticulture crops like cashew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP