Vijayamma to tour cyclone-hit Srikakulam tomorrow
Hyderabad: YSR Congress party honorary president YS Vijayamma would tour in the Cyclone-hit Srikakulam district Wednesday.
She would visit the worst-affected Palasa and Icchapuram Assembly constituencies in the district, the YSRCP said in a release.
According to the official estimates, coconut plantations in 3,219 hectares suffered damages due to the cyclone besides paddy and horticulture crops like cashew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian captain to hit double century in away Test
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking