Vizag: Chairman of chit-finance Company found murdered
Visakhapatnam: Chairman of a chit finance company was murdered by unidentified persons in Akkayapalam area in the heart of the city early this morning, police said.
According to police, 47-year-old Gavara Chiranjeevi, who had slept in his office, adjacent to his house, was stabbed to death sometime between 2 am and 4 am.
Police suspect that assailants were known to the victim, as they did not appear to have entered his house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price