Vizag: Chairman of chit-finance Company found murdered
Visakhapatnam: Chairman of a chit finance company was murdered by unidentified persons in Akkayapalam area in the heart of the city early this morning, police said.
According to police, 47-year-old Gavara Chiranjeevi, who had slept in his office, adjacent to his house, was stabbed to death sometime between 2 am and 4 am.
Police suspect that assailants were known to the victim, as they did not appear to have entered his house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP