Weaver ends life
Karimnagar: A 41-year-old debt ridden
handloom weaver allegedly committed suicide by hanging self at
his residence, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday at Ambikanagar
locality when Noothi Rajesham, a weaver of Husnabad mandal,
could not get enough work and was unable to pay the mounting
debts, leading to the extreme step.
He hung himself to ceiling on Monday night. He is survived
by wife, son and a daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss