Weaver ends life
Karimnagar: A 41-year-old debt ridden
handloom weaver allegedly committed suicide by hanging self at
his residence, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday at Ambikanagar
locality when Noothi Rajesham, a weaver of Husnabad mandal,
could not get enough work and was unable to pay the mounting
debts, leading to the extreme step.
He hung himself to ceiling on Monday night. He is survived
by wife, son and a daughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'