Who could be behind Hyderabad blasts?
Hyderabad: Needle of suspicion in connection with the powerful blasts that rocked the Dilsukh Nagar locality in Hyderabad on Thursday evening points to the involvement of terrorist outfits like the Indian Mujahideen (IM), Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI), Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) reports said.
Although nobody has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far and the nature of the blasts is also yet to be ascertained, the modus operandi used in today’s blast points to the involvement of IM, HuJI or LeT.
What lends credence to the report is the fact that an advisory was issued by the intelligence agencies two days to back to all states that more blasts could take place in important places.
Meanwhile, the NIA sources based in Hyderabad are believed to have pointed to the involvement of IM hand in the blasts here.
Prime facie, the blast in Hyderabad appears to be a well calibrated move by one or more terrorist organizations.
The terror group (IM) has been held responsible for all deadly attacks in major Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai .
Union Home Secretary RK Singh and Union Home Minister Shushilkumar Shinde are expected to make official announcements in this regard shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj