Who could be behind Hyderabad blasts?
Hyderabad: Needle of suspicion in connection with the powerful blasts that rocked the Dilsukh Nagar locality in Hyderabad on Thursday evening points to the involvement of terrorist outfits like the Indian Mujahideen (IM), Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI), Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) reports said.
Although nobody has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far and the nature of the blasts is also yet to be ascertained, the modus operandi used in today’s blast points to the involvement of IM, HuJI or LeT.
What lends credence to the report is the fact that an advisory was issued by the intelligence agencies two days to back to all states that more blasts could take place in important places.
Meanwhile, the NIA sources based in Hyderabad are believed to have pointed to the involvement of IM hand in the blasts here.
Prime facie, the blast in Hyderabad appears to be a well calibrated move by one or more terrorist organizations.
The terror group (IM) has been held responsible for all deadly attacks in major Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai .
Union Home Secretary RK Singh and Union Home Minister Shushilkumar Shinde are expected to make official announcements in this regard shortly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'