Who could be behind Hyderabad blasts?
Hyderabad: Needle of suspicion in connection with the powerful blasts that rocked the Dilsukh Nagar locality in Hyderabad on Thursday evening points to the involvement of terrorist outfits like the Indian Mujahideen (IM), Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI), Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) reports said.
Although nobody has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far and the nature of the blasts is also yet to be ascertained, the modus operandi used in today’s blast points to the involvement of IM, HuJI or LeT.
What lends credence to the report is the fact that an advisory was issued by the intelligence agencies two days to back to all states that more blasts could take place in important places.
Meanwhile, the NIA sources based in Hyderabad are believed to have pointed to the involvement of IM hand in the blasts here.
Prime facie, the blast in Hyderabad appears to be a well calibrated move by one or more terrorist organizations.
The terror group (IM) has been held responsible for all deadly attacks in major Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai .
Union Home Secretary RK Singh and Union Home Minister Shushilkumar Shinde are expected to make official announcements in this regard shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok