Who could be behind Hyderabad blasts?
Hyderabad: Needle of suspicion in connection with the powerful blasts that rocked the Dilsukh Nagar locality in Hyderabad on Thursday evening points to the involvement of terrorist outfits like the Indian Mujahideen (IM), Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI), Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) reports said.
Although nobody has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far and the nature of the blasts is also yet to be ascertained, the modus operandi used in today’s blast points to the involvement of IM, HuJI or LeT.
What lends credence to the report is the fact that an advisory was issued by the intelligence agencies two days to back to all states that more blasts could take place in important places.
Meanwhile, the NIA sources based in Hyderabad are believed to have pointed to the involvement of IM hand in the blasts here.
Prime facie, the blast in Hyderabad appears to be a well calibrated move by one or more terrorist organizations.
The terror group (IM) has been held responsible for all deadly attacks in major Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai .
Union Home Secretary RK Singh and Union Home Minister Shushilkumar Shinde are expected to make official announcements in this regard shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan