Who could be behind Hyderabad blasts?
Hyderabad: Needle of suspicion in connection with the powerful blasts that rocked the Dilsukh Nagar locality in Hyderabad on Thursday evening points to the involvement of terrorist outfits like the Indian Mujahideen (IM), Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (HuJI), Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) reports said.
Although nobody has claimed responsibility for the blasts so far and the nature of the blasts is also yet to be ascertained, the modus operandi used in today’s blast points to the involvement of IM, HuJI or LeT.
What lends credence to the report is the fact that an advisory was issued by the intelligence agencies two days to back to all states that more blasts could take place in important places.
Meanwhile, the NIA sources based in Hyderabad are believed to have pointed to the involvement of IM hand in the blasts here.
Prime facie, the blast in Hyderabad appears to be a well calibrated move by one or more terrorist organizations.
The terror group (IM) has been held responsible for all deadly attacks in major Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai .
Union Home Secretary RK Singh and Union Home Minister Shushilkumar Shinde are expected to make official announcements in this regard shortly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more