Woman among two Maoists held in Andhra Pradesh
Karimnagar: Two Maoists, including a woman, were arrested in this district of Andhra Pradesh on Monday, police said.
Raghupathi alias Prashanth (28) and Vasam Kamala (26) were apprehended from the outskirts of Mahadevpur mandal headquarters, Superintendent of Police V Ravinder said at a press conference here.
About 3 kg of ammonia, 20 detonators and an equal number of slurry sticks were recovered from their possession, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'