Woman commits suicide along with two children in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: A woman committed suicide by jumping into a canal alongwith her two children at Thummapala village in Anakapalli mandal of the district, police said.
Police said the bodies of the deceased identified as V Lakshmi (30)), her son V Madhu (8) and daughter Rama (4) were recovered from the canal on Monday.
According to the family members of the deceased, Lakshmi had left the house on March 8 along with her children and they noticed the bodies floating in the canal today.
They also informed the police that she was mentally not sound for the last few days, police said.
Bodies were handed over to the family members after post-moterm, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next