Woman commits suicide along with two children in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: A woman committed suicide by jumping into a canal alongwith her two children at Thummapala village in Anakapalli mandal of the district, police said.
Police said the bodies of the deceased identified as V Lakshmi (30)), her son V Madhu (8) and daughter Rama (4) were recovered from the canal on Monday.
According to the family members of the deceased, Lakshmi had left the house on March 8 along with her children and they noticed the bodies floating in the canal today.
They also informed the police that she was mentally not sound for the last few days, police said.
Bodies were handed over to the family members after post-moterm, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Japan, China, South Korea agree to urge North Korea to stop provocation
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction on August 27: Viewing tips! (Watch)
- Staying at budget hotels in Delhi to soon become cheaper
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Delhi University releases seventh cut-off list, admission process begins today