Woman commits suicide along with two children in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: A woman committed suicide by jumping into a canal alongwith her two children at Thummapala village in Anakapalli mandal of the district, police said.
Police said the bodies of the deceased identified as V Lakshmi (30)), her son V Madhu (8) and daughter Rama (4) were recovered from the canal on Monday.
According to the family members of the deceased, Lakshmi had left the house on March 8 along with her children and they noticed the bodies floating in the canal today.
They also informed the police that she was mentally not sound for the last few days, police said.
Bodies were handed over to the family members after post-moterm, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- What a pervert! Bijnor imam caught on camera during rape – Watch shocking video
- Defender Cedric Soares renews contract with Southampton until 2020
- Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu, Dipa Karmakar, Pullela Gopichand to be gifted BMW cars
- Expect 8% GDP growth in FY17 on back of good monsoon: Shaktikanta Das
- Saarc FMs meet focused on trade, tax avoidance pacts: Das