Woman commits suicide along with two children in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: A woman committed suicide by jumping into a canal alongwith her two children at Thummapala village in Anakapalli mandal of the district, police said.
Police said the bodies of the deceased identified as V Lakshmi (30)), her son V Madhu (8) and daughter Rama (4) were recovered from the canal on Monday.
According to the family members of the deceased, Lakshmi had left the house on March 8 along with her children and they noticed the bodies floating in the canal today.
They also informed the police that she was mentally not sound for the last few days, police said.
Bodies were handed over to the family members after post-moterm, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena