Woman commits suicide along with two children in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: A woman committed suicide by jumping into a canal alongwith her two children at Thummapala village in Anakapalli mandal of the district, police said.
Police said the bodies of the deceased identified as V Lakshmi (30)), her son V Madhu (8) and daughter Rama (4) were recovered from the canal on Monday.
According to the family members of the deceased, Lakshmi had left the house on March 8 along with her children and they noticed the bodies floating in the canal today.
They also informed the police that she was mentally not sound for the last few days, police said.
Bodies were handed over to the family members after post-moterm, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'