Woman-son charred to death in Visakhapatnam
Visakhapatnam: A woman and her son were charred to death when their thatched hut caught fire while they were asleep in D Survaram village of Madugula mandal in the district last night, police said today.
The victims were identified as Nagamani (36) and Sivakumar (11).
The cause of the mishap was being investigated, police said.
However, the villagers suspected foul play and alleged involvement of Nagamani`s husband, who has been living elsewhere with his second wife, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II