Woman suffering from swine flu dies of pneumonia
Hyderabad: A 28-year-old swine woman
suffering from swine flu died of pneumonia here today,
The woman died at Gandhi Hospital here, state chief
coordinator for swine flu Dr K Subhakar said.
The death was caused due to advanced disease or extensive
pneumonia, he said.
He said that the woman was admitted at Corporate Hospital
on June 21 and her swab sample was sent to NCL on June 23 for
tests. She was tested positive and was shifted to Gandhi
Hospital where she died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP