Worker hailing from Andhra found dead in Doha
Karimnagar: An Indian worker from
Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh was found dead in Doha,
cpital of state of Qatar, his wife said today.
Gaguloth Sathaiah (40) belonging to Allri Seetharama Raju
hamlet under Rama Lachakkapet Village in Metpalli mandal was
found dead on the outskirts of Doha on the day of Ramadan Eid,
his wife Suguna said.
Sathaiah had gone to Doha to work in a company a few
years ago and he last visited his home nine months ago, she
Sathaiah had told his wife that he wished to come back to
his native place as his employer was not giving him hike in
salary, his wife said.
Suguna said she tried to talk to her husband on the day
of Eid but there was no response from him.
She then called his friends who didn`t find her husband
in the room he was residing in. Sathaiah`s friends later told
her that police have found her husband`s dead body on the
outskirts of Doha.
When asked, Metpalli police said the incident has come to
their notice and that they will take necessary action.
Suguna requested the Government to take steps to bring
her husband`s body.
The couple has a son Vinod (11) and daughter Sumulatha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre