Worker hailing from Andhra found dead in Doha
Karimnagar: An Indian worker from
Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh was found dead in Doha,
cpital of state of Qatar, his wife said today.
Gaguloth Sathaiah (40) belonging to Allri Seetharama Raju
hamlet under Rama Lachakkapet Village in Metpalli mandal was
found dead on the outskirts of Doha on the day of Ramadan Eid,
his wife Suguna said.
Sathaiah had gone to Doha to work in a company a few
years ago and he last visited his home nine months ago, she
Sathaiah had told his wife that he wished to come back to
his native place as his employer was not giving him hike in
salary, his wife said.
Suguna said she tried to talk to her husband on the day
of Eid but there was no response from him.
She then called his friends who didn`t find her husband
in the room he was residing in. Sathaiah`s friends later told
her that police have found her husband`s dead body on the
outskirts of Doha.
When asked, Metpalli police said the incident has come to
their notice and that they will take necessary action.
Suguna requested the Government to take steps to bring
her husband`s body.
The couple has a son Vinod (11) and daughter Sumulatha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday