Worker hailing from Andhra found dead in Doha
Karimnagar: An Indian worker from
Karimnagar district of Andhra Pradesh was found dead in Doha,
cpital of state of Qatar, his wife said today.
Gaguloth Sathaiah (40) belonging to Allri Seetharama Raju
hamlet under Rama Lachakkapet Village in Metpalli mandal was
found dead on the outskirts of Doha on the day of Ramadan Eid,
his wife Suguna said.
Sathaiah had gone to Doha to work in a company a few
years ago and he last visited his home nine months ago, she
Sathaiah had told his wife that he wished to come back to
his native place as his employer was not giving him hike in
salary, his wife said.
Suguna said she tried to talk to her husband on the day
of Eid but there was no response from him.
She then called his friends who didn`t find her husband
in the room he was residing in. Sathaiah`s friends later told
her that police have found her husband`s dead body on the
outskirts of Doha.
When asked, Metpalli police said the incident has come to
their notice and that they will take necessary action.
Suguna requested the Government to take steps to bring
her husband`s body.
The couple has a son Vinod (11) and daughter Sumulatha
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Delhi High Court notice to CBI in Chhota Rajan fake passport case
- Stunning model 'Miss BumBum' uses Instagram to persuade Lionel Messi to reconsider retirement – WATCH pics
- Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon in Brussels for EU talks
- Know the final recommendations of 7th Pay Commission in a nutshell
- Malala Yousafzai becomes millionaire with book sales, lectures