`Youth participation will cleanse political system`
Vijayawada: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said the current political system will get "cleansed" if more number of youths joined it.
"Only youths can cleanse the corrupt political system which is standing in the way of growth", he said while addressing the students at Nallakunta village as the part of his public outreach programme `Vastunna Meekosam` (I am coming for You).
Later, addressing farmers, the former chief minister demanded that Centre implement Dr Swaminathan Commission report of fixing foodgrain prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption