`Youth participation will cleanse political system`
Vijayawada: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said the current political system will get "cleansed" if more number of youths joined it.
"Only youths can cleanse the corrupt political system which is standing in the way of growth", he said while addressing the students at Nallakunta village as the part of his public outreach programme `Vastunna Meekosam` (I am coming for You).
Later, addressing farmers, the former chief minister demanded that Centre implement Dr Swaminathan Commission report of fixing foodgrain prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter