`Youth participation will cleanse political system`
Vijayawada: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said the current political system will get "cleansed" if more number of youths joined it.
"Only youths can cleanse the corrupt political system which is standing in the way of growth", he said while addressing the students at Nallakunta village as the part of his public outreach programme `Vastunna Meekosam` (I am coming for You).
Later, addressing farmers, the former chief minister demanded that Centre implement Dr Swaminathan Commission report of fixing foodgrain prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location