`Youth participation will cleanse political system`
Vijayawada: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said the current political system will get "cleansed" if more number of youths joined it.
"Only youths can cleanse the corrupt political system which is standing in the way of growth", he said while addressing the students at Nallakunta village as the part of his public outreach programme `Vastunna Meekosam` (I am coming for You).
Later, addressing farmers, the former chief minister demanded that Centre implement Dr Swaminathan Commission report of fixing foodgrain prices.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan