`Youth participation will cleanse political system`
Vijayawada: TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said the current political system will get "cleansed" if more number of youths joined it.
"Only youths can cleanse the corrupt political system which is standing in the way of growth", he said while addressing the students at Nallakunta village as the part of his public outreach programme `Vastunna Meekosam` (I am coming for You).
Later, addressing farmers, the former chief minister demanded that Centre implement Dr Swaminathan Commission report of fixing foodgrain prices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal