YSR Congress accuses Cong, BJP of cheating AP people
Tirupati: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday alleged that Congress and BJP had an "understanding" to cheat people of united Andhra Pradesh in general and Seemandhra in particular to split the state for votes and political gains.
"The Telugu people will give a fitting reply in the general elections to be held in two months to Congress and BJP for this act of deceit," he said, launching his road show `Janabheri` from the temple town of Tirupati.
Telugu Desam Party President N Chandrababu Naidu too had played a dual game and deceived the Telegu people in dividing the united state of Andhra Pradesh, he said, adding that the three parties now have no face to ask people for votes.
Jagamohan Reddy later proceeded to Tirumala for a night halt and will worship Lord Venkateswara tomorrow morning.
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag
- WATCH: Fan girl proposes Zaheer Khan with 'I Love You' message during live match
- Your depressed better-half can make you sad too!