YSR Congress accuses Cong, BJP of cheating AP people
Tirupati: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday alleged that Congress and BJP had an "understanding" to cheat people of united Andhra Pradesh in general and Seemandhra in particular to split the state for votes and political gains.
"The Telugu people will give a fitting reply in the general elections to be held in two months to Congress and BJP for this act of deceit," he said, launching his road show `Janabheri` from the temple town of Tirupati.
Telugu Desam Party President N Chandrababu Naidu too had played a dual game and deceived the Telegu people in dividing the united state of Andhra Pradesh, he said, adding that the three parties now have no face to ask people for votes.
Jagamohan Reddy later proceeded to Tirumala for a night halt and will worship Lord Venkateswara tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what