YSR Congress accuses Cong, BJP of cheating AP people
Tirupati: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday alleged that Congress and BJP had an "understanding" to cheat people of united Andhra Pradesh in general and Seemandhra in particular to split the state for votes and political gains.
"The Telugu people will give a fitting reply in the general elections to be held in two months to Congress and BJP for this act of deceit," he said, launching his road show `Janabheri` from the temple town of Tirupati.
Telugu Desam Party President N Chandrababu Naidu too had played a dual game and deceived the Telegu people in dividing the united state of Andhra Pradesh, he said, adding that the three parties now have no face to ask people for votes.
Jagamohan Reddy later proceeded to Tirumala for a night halt and will worship Lord Venkateswara tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!