YSR Congress accuses Cong, BJP of cheating AP people
Tirupati: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday alleged that Congress and BJP had an "understanding" to cheat people of united Andhra Pradesh in general and Seemandhra in particular to split the state for votes and political gains.
"The Telugu people will give a fitting reply in the general elections to be held in two months to Congress and BJP for this act of deceit," he said, launching his road show `Janabheri` from the temple town of Tirupati.
Telugu Desam Party President N Chandrababu Naidu too had played a dual game and deceived the Telegu people in dividing the united state of Andhra Pradesh, he said, adding that the three parties now have no face to ask people for votes.
Jagamohan Reddy later proceeded to Tirumala for a night halt and will worship Lord Venkateswara tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell