YSR Congress accuses Cong, BJP of cheating AP people
Tirupati: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy on Saturday alleged that Congress and BJP had an "understanding" to cheat people of united Andhra Pradesh in general and Seemandhra in particular to split the state for votes and political gains.
"The Telugu people will give a fitting reply in the general elections to be held in two months to Congress and BJP for this act of deceit," he said, launching his road show `Janabheri` from the temple town of Tirupati.
Telugu Desam Party President N Chandrababu Naidu too had played a dual game and deceived the Telegu people in dividing the united state of Andhra Pradesh, he said, adding that the three parties now have no face to ask people for votes.
Jagamohan Reddy later proceeded to Tirumala for a night halt and will worship Lord Venkateswara tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets