YSR Congress leaders looted state exchequer: Naidu
Kadapa: Telugu Desam Party president
N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday accused the leaders of YSR Congress,
floated by former MP Jagan Mohan Reddy, of looting the state
exchequer in the guise of development.
Naidu, who was campaigning for Kadapa bypoll, flayed a
string of Jagan loyalists including former Mayor of Kadapa
municipal corporation and Jagan`s maternal uncle Ravindranath
Reddy and former Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam (TTD) chairman
B Karunakara Reddy. He alleged that Ravindranath Reddy minted
money during his stint as Kadapa mayor.
Naidu alleged that the B Karunakar Reddy amassed
wealth by selling `darshan and seva` tickets in his tenure as
TDP candidate for Kadapa Lok Sabha seat MV Mysoora
Reddy will take on YSR Congress chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in
the May 8 bypoll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley