YSR Congress leaders looted state exchequer: Naidu
Kadapa: Telugu Desam Party president
N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday accused the leaders of YSR Congress,
floated by former MP Jagan Mohan Reddy, of looting the state
exchequer in the guise of development.
Naidu, who was campaigning for Kadapa bypoll, flayed a
string of Jagan loyalists including former Mayor of Kadapa
municipal corporation and Jagan`s maternal uncle Ravindranath
Reddy and former Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam (TTD) chairman
B Karunakara Reddy. He alleged that Ravindranath Reddy minted
money during his stint as Kadapa mayor.
Naidu alleged that the B Karunakar Reddy amassed
wealth by selling `darshan and seva` tickets in his tenure as
TDP candidate for Kadapa Lok Sabha seat MV Mysoora
Reddy will take on YSR Congress chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in
the May 8 bypoll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion