YSR Congress pitches for local bodies polls
Vijyawada: The YSR Congress on Saturday dared
Andhra Pradesh government to conduct local bodies election in
YSR Congress spokesperson, Ambati Ramababu, on the
sidelines of some of the PRP leaders joining the party said
that the Congress was avoiding conducting polls for fear of
YSR Congress was floated by rebel Congress leader and
currently MP from Kadapa seat Jaganmohan Reddy.
Ramababu also alleged that the Congress was acting
anti-Constitutional by not holding the election of the local
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves