YSR Congress to begin state-wide campaign for `united` Andhra
Hyderabad: YSR Congres Party (YSRCP) plans to begin its statewide campaign in support of a "united" Andhra Pradesh from Chittoor district on November 30.
Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy would kick off the campaign from Kuppam, the assembly constituency of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
Earlier, Jagan had met prominent leaders like BJP President Rajnath Singh, NCP Chief Sharad Pawar, Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee, BJD leader Navin Patnaik and top Left leaders to seek their support against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you