YSR Congress to begin state-wide campaign for `united` Andhra
Hyderabad: YSR Congres Party (YSRCP) plans to begin its statewide campaign in support of a "united" Andhra Pradesh from Chittoor district on November 30.
Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy would kick off the campaign from Kuppam, the assembly constituency of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
Earlier, Jagan had met prominent leaders like BJP President Rajnath Singh, NCP Chief Sharad Pawar, Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee, BJD leader Navin Patnaik and top Left leaders to seek their support against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video