YSR Congress to begin state-wide campaign for `united` Andhra
Hyderabad: YSR Congres Party (YSRCP) plans to begin its statewide campaign in support of a "united" Andhra Pradesh from Chittoor district on November 30.
Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy would kick off the campaign from Kuppam, the assembly constituency of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
Earlier, Jagan had met prominent leaders like BJP President Rajnath Singh, NCP Chief Sharad Pawar, Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee, BJD leader Navin Patnaik and top Left leaders to seek their support against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened