YSR Congress to begin state-wide campaign for `united` Andhra
Hyderabad: YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) plans to begin its state-wide campaign in support of a "united" Andhra Pradesh from Chittoor district on Saturday.
Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy would kick off the campaign from Kuppam, the Assembly constituency of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
Earlier, Jagan had met prominent leaders like BJP president Rajnath Singh, NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee, BJD leader Naveen Patnaik and top Left leaders to seek their support against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok