YSR Congress to begin state-wide campaign for `united` Andhra
Hyderabad: YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) plans to begin its state-wide campaign in support of a "united" Andhra Pradesh from Chittoor district on Saturday.
Party chief Jaganmohan Reddy would kick off the campaign from Kuppam, the Assembly constituency of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief N Chandrababu Naidu.
Earlier, Jagan had met prominent leaders like BJP president Rajnath Singh, NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Trinamool Congress supremo Mamata Banerjee, BJD leader Naveen Patnaik and top Left leaders to seek their support against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?