YSRCP to launch fresh round of agitation from December 10
Hyderabad: YSR Congress Party on Saturday said it would intensify its agitation against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh from December 10 onwards.
The party workers will block highways on December 12, which is likely to be the first day of Andhra Pradesh Assembly session, it said in a statement.
"With protests by all the integrationists going on for the past 130 days, the Party would intensify the agitation and involve people of all sections in the movement against the division of the state from December 10 onwards and the resentment will echo in Delhi," its deputy floor leader Sobha in Assembly Nagi Reddy said.
On December 10, a protest rally of students and youth would be held, while on December 11, there would be farmers` `tractor rally` in all the 13 Seemandhra districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation