YSRCP to launch fresh round of agitation from December 10
Hyderabad: YSR Congress Party on Saturday said it would intensify its agitation against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh from December 10 onwards.
The party workers will block highways on December 12, which is likely to be the first day of Andhra Pradesh Assembly session, it said in a statement.
"With protests by all the integrationists going on for the past 130 days, the Party would intensify the agitation and involve people of all sections in the movement against the division of the state from December 10 onwards and the resentment will echo in Delhi," its deputy floor leader Sobha in Assembly Nagi Reddy said.
On December 10, a protest rally of students and youth would be held, while on December 11, there would be farmers` `tractor rally` in all the 13 Seemandhra districts.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference