YSRCP to launch fresh round of agitation from December 10
Hyderabad: YSR Congress Party on Saturday said it would intensify its agitation against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh from December 10 onwards.
The party workers will block highways on December 12, which is likely to be the first day of Andhra Pradesh Assembly session, it said in a statement.
"With protests by all the integrationists going on for the past 130 days, the Party would intensify the agitation and involve people of all sections in the movement against the division of the state from December 10 onwards and the resentment will echo in Delhi," its deputy floor leader Sobha in Assembly Nagi Reddy said.
On December 10, a protest rally of students and youth would be held, while on December 11, there would be farmers` `tractor rally` in all the 13 Seemandhra districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray