YSRCP to meet on Thursday on future action plan
Hyderabad: The Political Affairs Committee (PAC) of YSR Congress Party will meet tomorrow to finalise the future course of action and chalk out the mass contact programme to highlight the failures of ruling Congress.
"The extended Executive Committee of the party which met under the chairmanship of Y S Vijayamma has resolved that the PAC will take the final call on the action plan to reach out to the people and to take ideals of YSR to every village," CGC members Konatala Ramakrishna, Bajireddy Goverdhan and Bhuma Nagi Reddy said today.
There were many proposals from the members to take up padayatra, ratha yatra or to revive Odarpu yatra and the meeting resolved that YSR family members will lead the mission.
The meeting, attended by over 40 members of Central Governing Council (CGC), Central Executive Council (CEC), MPs, and MLAs, has resolved that the party should undertake a mass contact programme.
"The proposed mass contact programme will focus on people`s problem and the Congress government`s failure in addressing them," they said according to a release.
The final details will be worked out in the PAC meeting and it will be announced after Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy endorses the decision, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details