YSRCP to meet on Thursday on future action plan
Hyderabad: The Political Affairs Committee (PAC) of YSR Congress Party will meet tomorrow to finalise the future course of action and chalk out the mass contact programme to highlight the failures of ruling Congress.
"The extended Executive Committee of the party which met under the chairmanship of Y S Vijayamma has resolved that the PAC will take the final call on the action plan to reach out to the people and to take ideals of YSR to every village," CGC members Konatala Ramakrishna, Bajireddy Goverdhan and Bhuma Nagi Reddy said today.
There were many proposals from the members to take up padayatra, ratha yatra or to revive Odarpu yatra and the meeting resolved that YSR family members will lead the mission.
The meeting, attended by over 40 members of Central Governing Council (CGC), Central Executive Council (CEC), MPs, and MLAs, has resolved that the party should undertake a mass contact programme.
"The proposed mass contact programme will focus on people`s problem and the Congress government`s failure in addressing them," they said according to a release.
The final details will be worked out in the PAC meeting and it will be announced after Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy endorses the decision, they said.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why