10 NDFB militants surrender in Assam
Guwahati: Altogether 10 National Democratic
Front of Bodoland (NDFB) militants of Ranjan Daimary-led anti
talk faction surrendered along with their arms and ammunitions
at Sonitpur on Saturday, officials said here.
The militants surrendered before GOC Gajraj Corps Lt Gen
Shakti Gurung at Tezpur`s Polo Ground at a function, organised
jointly by army, police and Assam Rifles, they said.
They also surrendered a 7.62 mm rifle, a AK-56 rifle,
five 7.65 mm pistols, five .22 rifles, one carbine machine gun
along with huge quantities of arms and ammunitions, the
Speaking on the occasion, Gurung said that many more
misguided youths would return to the mainstream in the near
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter