38 rounds of ammunition found under a bridge in Assam
Jorhat: Around 38 rounds of live ammunition were recovered from under a bridge in Assam`s Jorhat district on Saturday.
A ragpicker found the ammunitions while searching for garbage under the bridge in Rajabari area under Cinnamara police station of the district, police said.
The police rushed to the spot as soon as they received information and found 22 rounds of ammunition of 9 mm pistols and 16 rounds of 7.65 pistol.
The police have seized the ammunitions, sources said adding, further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!