38 rounds of ammunition found under a bridge in Assam
Jorhat: Around 38 rounds of live ammunition were recovered from under a bridge in Assam`s Jorhat district on Saturday.
A ragpicker found the ammunitions while searching for garbage under the bridge in Rajabari area under Cinnamara police station of the district, police said.
The police rushed to the spot as soon as they received information and found 22 rounds of ammunition of 9 mm pistols and 16 rounds of 7.65 pistol.
The police have seized the ammunitions, sources said adding, further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL