38 rounds of ammunition found under a bridge in Assam
Jorhat: Around 38 rounds of live ammunition were recovered from under a bridge in Assam`s Jorhat district on Saturday.
A ragpicker found the ammunitions while searching for garbage under the bridge in Rajabari area under Cinnamara police station of the district, police said.
The police rushed to the spot as soon as they received information and found 22 rounds of ammunition of 9 mm pistols and 16 rounds of 7.65 pistol.
The police have seized the ammunitions, sources said adding, further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!