4 children burnt alive in Assam
Nagaon (Assam): Four children were burnt alive while playing inside a house, police said on Tuesday.
According to officials, the school children were roasted this morning at Ganesh Tapu Char of Juria village in Nagaon district.
The children were identified as Rizuana Begam (6), Tazmal Hussain (3), Zamatul (4) and Shariful (3).
All of them were students of Ganesh Tapu School and had gone to a vegetable field, where there was a hut made of jute.
The children went inside the hut and were probably playing there.
As per eyewitness, suddenly fire engulfed the hut and the terrible tragedy struck.
The cause of fire is not immediately known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore