4 children burnt alive in Assam
Nagaon (Assam): Four children were burnt alive while playing inside a house, police said on Tuesday.
According to officials, the school children were roasted this morning at Ganesh Tapu Char of Juria village in Nagaon district.
The children were identified as Rizuana Begam (6), Tazmal Hussain (3), Zamatul (4) and Shariful (3).
All of them were students of Ganesh Tapu School and had gone to a vegetable field, where there was a hut made of jute.
The children went inside the hut and were probably playing there.
As per eyewitness, suddenly fire engulfed the hut and the terrible tragedy struck.
The cause of fire is not immediately known.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview