40 people fell ill due to food poisoning in Assam
Rangiya: Around 40 people fell ill after consuming food at a family religious function near Hajo in Kamrup district, official sources said on Saturday.
Keshab Das from Bongalpara locality had organised a function at his house last night. After the puja, those invited consumed `prasad` and started complaining of uneasiness, the sources said.
Around 40 people suffered from vomiting and loose motion, they said adding while 10 persons have been released from the hospital, 30 people are being treated at the moment. Their conditions are stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nico Hulkenberg, Sergio Perez provide qualifying boost for Force India
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad — Players to watch out for
- Lionel Messi Injury Video: Witness the moment that scared everyone
- Those with illegal money to be prosecuted: Jaitley on Panama Papers
- 10 killed in Bangladesh poll violence