40 people fell ill due to food poisoning in Assam
Rangiya: Around 40 people fell ill after consuming food at a family religious function near Hajo in Kamrup district, official sources said on Saturday.
Keshab Das from Bongalpara locality had organised a function at his house last night. After the puja, those invited consumed `prasad` and started complaining of uneasiness, the sources said.
Around 40 people suffered from vomiting and loose motion, they said adding while 10 persons have been released from the hospital, 30 people are being treated at the moment. Their conditions are stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?