Agreement with World Bank for Assam road project
Guwahati: The union and Assam governments today entered into a USD 320 million agreement with the World Bank for state roads project.
The loan and project agreements were signed by the Centre, Assam government and World Bank in New Delhi, an official statement here said.
The project will support improvement of priority sections of secondary roads, implementation of Assam`s `Road Sector Modernisation Programme` and development of a multi-sector road safety strategy.
The project will be implemented over a period of six years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015