Assam: 3 injured in grenade blast in Bongaigaon
Guwahati: At least three persons were injured in a grenade blast in lower Assam`s Bongaigaon township on Wednesday night.
"Three persons were injured when unidentified miscreants hurled a grenade near the Indian Oil Corporation point in the heart of Bongaigaon town," Assam`s IGP (Law and Order) L R Bishnoi told PTI.
The miscreants escaped after the blast at 8:40 PM and their identity was yet to be established, he said.
On September 8, a CRPF man was killed and 12 others injured in an IED blast at Paltan Bazar here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’