Assam: 4 injured in ULFA grenade blast
Tinsukia (Assam): At least four persons were seriously injured in a grenade blast by suspected militants of the ULFA`s anti-talk faction at Doomdoma township in Tinsukia district tonight, the police said.
A group of ULFA militants hurled the grenade at the Doomdoma Chowk injuring the four persons and fled.
The injured persons were taken to Tinsukia hospital.
The anti-talk faction of the ULFA has recently announced to step up violence in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video