Assam: 4 injured in ULFA grenade blast
Tinsukia (Assam): At least four persons were seriously injured in a grenade blast by suspected militants of the ULFA`s anti-talk faction at Doomdoma township in Tinsukia district tonight, the police said.
A group of ULFA militants hurled the grenade at the Doomdoma Chowk injuring the four persons and fled.
The injured persons were taken to Tinsukia hospital.
The anti-talk faction of the ULFA has recently announced to step up violence in the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split