Assam: Explosives found in Baksa
Guwahati: Huge quantities of explosives were seized by the army from Assam`s Baksa district on Saturday, official sources said.
A patrol team found the explosives near a culvert at Mukundpar in Goreswar area of the district.
Five detonators, 1.5 kg of urea used for making certain explosives and 100 gms of assorted explosives to make bombs were seized, sources said, adding that no arrests have been made so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued