Assam govt cuts busfares for senior citizens
Guwahati: Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi today announced to provide 50 per cent discount to senior citizens on fares of buses run by the state transport corporation.
Gogoi has asked the Transport Department to take steps for implementing the decision, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why