Assam govt determines jurisdiction of Foreigners` Tribunal
Guwahati: Assam Government has determined the jurisdiction of Foreigners` Tribunals in Goalpara District following the creation of a new Foreigners Tribunal.
The jurisdiction of the existing Foreigners Tribunal in Goalpara will cover the areas under the Police Stations of Goalpara, Krishnai, Dhupdhara, Lakhipur, Chunary and Baguan.
The jurisdictions of the newly created second Goalpara Foreigners Tribunal have also been dtermined and will cover the areas under the Police Stations of Agia, Dudhnoi, Rongjuli, Matia, Mornoi and Pancharatna River, an official release said here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price