Assam govt raises dearness allowance
Guwahati: Assam government has raised the
Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees from 51 to 58 per
cent with effect from July 1, 2011.
With this 7 per cent increase in DA, the total
increase during the year will be 13 per cent, an official
release said here today.
The additional monthly expenditure for the Government
will be to the tune of Rs 400 crore approximately for the
eight-month period from July 2011 to February 2012.
The enhanced DA will be paid with the current salary
bill from November onwards.
The arrears from 1st July to 31st October 2011 will be
paid to the employees in one instalment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy
- Check jkbose.co.in for JKBOSE 12th Results 2016: Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 12 results declared
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: Manohar Parrikar to make statement in Parliament today