Assam Rifles jawan goes missing
Muzaffarnagar: An Assam Rifles jawan is reported to be missing since August 18, when he was supposed to join duty in Mizoram, police said Thursday.
Jawan Vipin Kumar did not report for duty in Mizoram following which his wife Nitu lodged an FIR for her missing husband yesterday and alleged that he was abducted by some people, they said.
Kumar had gone from his native place Muzaffarnagar after completing leave, they added.
Police is searching for him.
In another incident, a class VIII Karan Singh (13) had gone to school yesterday but did not return home at Kakda village in the district, police said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today