Assam Rifles personnel injured in IED blast
Imphal: An Assam Rifles personnel was on Saturday injured when an IED, allegedly planted by militants, exploded in Manipur capital complex here, police said.
The improvised explosive device exploded at North Kangla gate area here at around 8 am, injuring the personnel of the 40th Assam Rifles battalion, police said.
Paramilitary and police team searched the area.
Police said that the militants might have escaped towards nearby Khurai area.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan