Assam Rifles personnel injured in IED blast
Imphal: An Assam Rifles personnel was on Saturday injured when an IED, allegedly planted by militants, exploded in Manipur capital complex here, police said.
The improvised explosive device exploded at North Kangla gate area here at around 8 am, injuring the personnel of the 40th Assam Rifles battalion, police said.
Paramilitary and police team searched the area.
Police said that the militants might have escaped towards nearby Khurai area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere