Assam Rifles personnel injured in IED blast
Imphal: An Assam Rifles personnel was on Saturday injured when an IED, allegedly planted by militants, exploded in Manipur capital complex here, police said.
The improvised explosive device exploded at North Kangla gate area here at around 8 am, injuring the personnel of the 40th Assam Rifles battalion, police said.
Paramilitary and police team searched the area.
Police said that the militants might have escaped towards nearby Khurai area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic