Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 from April 2013
Guwahati: The Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 will be implemented in 2013 from coming Bohag Bihu (April next) as decided in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
The meeting to review the preparatory arrangements being made for the implementation of the Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 decided that a notification to the effect will be issued.
Under the provisions of the Act, the Government will provide certain notified public services to the eligible citizens in a time bound manner.
All thirteen departments overseeing the 47 services proposed to be notified initially for public service delivery have been advised to complete all the required arrangements for smooth delivery of the notified services from April, 2013, official sources said.
Later on in a phased manner additional services will be brought under the purview of the Act, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis