Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 from April 2013
Guwahati: The Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 will be implemented in 2013 from coming Bohag Bihu (April next) as decided in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
The meeting to review the preparatory arrangements being made for the implementation of the Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 decided that a notification to the effect will be issued.
Under the provisions of the Act, the Government will provide certain notified public services to the eligible citizens in a time bound manner.
All thirteen departments overseeing the 47 services proposed to be notified initially for public service delivery have been advised to complete all the required arrangements for smooth delivery of the notified services from April, 2013, official sources said.
Later on in a phased manner additional services will be brought under the purview of the Act, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Bodoland groups to relaunch statehood agitation next week
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan