Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 from April 2013
Guwahati: The Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 will be implemented in 2013 from coming Bohag Bihu (April next) as decided in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
The meeting to review the preparatory arrangements being made for the implementation of the Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 decided that a notification to the effect will be issued.
Under the provisions of the Act, the Government will provide certain notified public services to the eligible citizens in a time bound manner.
All thirteen departments overseeing the 47 services proposed to be notified initially for public service delivery have been advised to complete all the required arrangements for smooth delivery of the notified services from April, 2013, official sources said.
Later on in a phased manner additional services will be brought under the purview of the Act, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes