Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 from April 2013
Guwahati: The Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 will be implemented in 2013 from coming Bohag Bihu (April next) as decided in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
The meeting to review the preparatory arrangements being made for the implementation of the Assam Right to Public Services Act, 2012 decided that a notification to the effect will be issued.
Under the provisions of the Act, the Government will provide certain notified public services to the eligible citizens in a time bound manner.
All thirteen departments overseeing the 47 services proposed to be notified initially for public service delivery have been advised to complete all the required arrangements for smooth delivery of the notified services from April, 2013, official sources said.
Later on in a phased manner additional services will be brought under the purview of the Act, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing