Assam: Three dead, 17 injured in bus accident
Goalpara (Assam): Three persons, including a child, were killed and seven others injured in a bus accident in Goalpara district of lower Assam on Sunday.
Police said the accident took place when the high speeding bus, which was on its way from Goalpara town to Guwahati, slid off the road and fell in a ditch near Chandamari under the Aagiya police station.
One of the dead has been identified as Fulsan Ali, while the identity of the other two is yet to be ascertained.
Among the injured, seven have been shifted to the Guwahati Medical College and the others have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!