Assam: Three family members hacked to death
Diphu: At least three members of
a family, including a woman, were hacked to death and two
others seriously injured in connection with a family feud in
Assam`s Karbi Anglong district.
District superintendent of police B B Chetri said
the three were hacked to death by sharp weapons following an
altercation in their house at Josephbasti village last night.
Those hacked were a couple and their teenaged son,
while the injured were their two minor children.
The police have launched a search for the assailants,
who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- CM Mehbooba Mufti favours abrogation of AFSPA from parts of J&K; says if successful it can be revoked in entirety
- EPFO likely to raise equity investment to 10%
- West Indies vs India: Statistical highlights — Records for Saha, pace pair Shami and Yadav
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read