Assam: Three family members hacked to death
Diphu: At least three members of
a family, including a woman, were hacked to death and two
others seriously injured in connection with a family feud in
Assam`s Karbi Anglong district.
District superintendent of police B B Chetri said
the three were hacked to death by sharp weapons following an
altercation in their house at Josephbasti village last night.
Those hacked were a couple and their teenaged son,
while the injured were their two minor children.
The police have launched a search for the assailants,
who are absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growth falls to 15-year low in Sub-Saharan Africa: IMF
- Four people dead, 2 wounded at an explosion in Tamil Nadu
- Not CM candidate, Rahul Gandhi to lead party across the country: Congress
- Delhi government seeks taxi unions' views over ban on diesel cab
- Real estate developers to land in trouble for taking consumers 'for a ride'