Assam: ULFA ask media house owner to quit state
Guwahati: The anti-talk faction of ULFA
on Thursday served a quit notice to the owner of a leading private
Assamese news channel for allegedly trying to paint a
negative picture about the outfit.
In a statement e-mailed to the media here, the
faction`s `Central Publicity Department` member Joy Asom
asked the businessman to leave the state failing "which strict
action will be taken".
It accused the owner, who heads a major diversified
business group, of trying to use his channel to propagate
"false reports about the outfit including its top
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- It's a Black Hole Friday for NASA!
- Shocking! Anurag Basu feels Salman Khan is ‘boring’?
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife