Assam: ULFA ask media house owner to quit state
Guwahati: The anti-talk faction of ULFA
on Thursday served a quit notice to the owner of a leading private
Assamese news channel for allegedly trying to paint a
negative picture about the outfit.
In a statement e-mailed to the media here, the
faction`s `Central Publicity Department` member Joy Asom
asked the businessman to leave the state failing "which strict
action will be taken".
It accused the owner, who heads a major diversified
business group, of trying to use his channel to propagate
"false reports about the outfit including its top
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video