Bangladeshi national apprehended in Assam
Rangiya (Assam): A Bangladeshi national was apprehended on Friday from a train in Rangiya Railway Station in Assam`s Kamrup district, police said.
27-year-old Kalam Sheikh, a resident of village Sutaikundu in Khulna, claimed that he had unknowingly boarded the Kamrup Express from Howrah Railway station where he had reached after crossing the river at Berhampur in Murshidabad.
The GRP apprehended him during routine check in the train and he was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!