Bangladeshi national apprehended in Assam
Rangiya (Assam): A Bangladeshi national was apprehended on Friday from a train in Rangiya Railway Station in Assam`s Kamrup district, police said.
27-year-old Kalam Sheikh, a resident of village Sutaikundu in Khulna, claimed that he had unknowingly boarded the Kamrup Express from Howrah Railway station where he had reached after crossing the river at Berhampur in Murshidabad.
The GRP apprehended him during routine check in the train and he was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir