Bangladeshi national apprehended in Assam
Rangiya (Assam): A Bangladeshi national was apprehended on Friday from a train in Rangiya Railway Station in Assam`s Kamrup district, police said.
27-year-old Kalam Sheikh, a resident of village Sutaikundu in Khulna, claimed that he had unknowingly boarded the Kamrup Express from Howrah Railway station where he had reached after crossing the river at Berhampur in Murshidabad.
The GRP apprehended him during routine check in the train and he was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya