Bangladeshi national apprehended in Assam
Rangiya (Assam): A Bangladeshi national was apprehended on Friday from a train in Rangiya Railway Station in Assam`s Kamrup district, police said.
27-year-old Kalam Sheikh, a resident of village Sutaikundu in Khulna, claimed that he had unknowingly boarded the Kamrup Express from Howrah Railway station where he had reached after crossing the river at Berhampur in Murshidabad.
The GRP apprehended him during routine check in the train and he was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt