Bangladeshi national apprehended in Assam
Rangiya (Assam): A Bangladeshi national was apprehended on Friday from a train in Rangiya Railway Station in Assam`s Kamrup district, police said.
27-year-old Kalam Sheikh, a resident of village Sutaikundu in Khulna, claimed that he had unknowingly boarded the Kamrup Express from Howrah Railway station where he had reached after crossing the river at Berhampur in Murshidabad.
The GRP apprehended him during routine check in the train and he was being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown