Bangladeshis held for infiltration in Assam
Guwahati: Three Bangladeshi nationals,
illegally trying to cross over to India, were apprehended by
BSF troops in Assam`s Dhubri district.
Mobile phones, Indian currency and a wrist watch were
seized from them, BSF sources said.
The BSF men of Boreralga border outpost yesterday
arrested the three, identified as Rasidul Islam (18), Md
Nurul Islam (35) and Md Babu Miya (18) of Kurigram district
They were handed over to the concerned department for
legal action, BSF sources said today.
The Border Security Force has stepped up vigil on the
Assam and Meghalaya Frontiers to check infiltration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok