Bangladeshis held for infiltration in Assam
Guwahati: Three Bangladeshi nationals,
illegally trying to cross over to India, were apprehended by
BSF troops in Assam`s Dhubri district.
Mobile phones, Indian currency and a wrist watch were
seized from them, BSF sources said.
The BSF men of Boreralga border outpost yesterday
arrested the three, identified as Rasidul Islam (18), Md
Nurul Islam (35) and Md Babu Miya (18) of Kurigram district
They were handed over to the concerned department for
legal action, BSF sources said today.
The Border Security Force has stepped up vigil on the
Assam and Meghalaya Frontiers to check infiltration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!