Bangladeshis held for infiltration in Assam
Guwahati: Three Bangladeshi nationals,
illegally trying to cross over to India, were apprehended by
BSF troops in Assam`s Dhubri district.
Mobile phones, Indian currency and a wrist watch were
seized from them, BSF sources said.
The BSF men of Boreralga border outpost yesterday
arrested the three, identified as Rasidul Islam (18), Md
Nurul Islam (35) and Md Babu Miya (18) of Kurigram district
They were handed over to the concerned department for
legal action, BSF sources said today.
The Border Security Force has stepped up vigil on the
Assam and Meghalaya Frontiers to check infiltration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’